Vistek will be announcing height adjustable Vibration Isolation Tables later this year. Users can adjust the height of the work surface on demand by using the up or down push buttons. Actuation is by electric motors. Ergonomic issues continue to increase in visibility as we learn more about the long-term effects of poor posture and repetitive stress injuries. It is becoming imperative that companies adopt the latest ergonomics practices to protect employees from injury and reduce associated medical costs. Vistek hopes that this product line will contribute to the overall well being of our customers.
Top 10 article
- Vibration Isolation Platforms in High Demand for Microscopy Imaging Systems
- Vibrations Control Improves Microscope Functionality
- What's Athlon got to do with it?
- Vibration Isolation Monitoring
- Height Adjustable Tables
- Low - Profile Platforms
- Test Table Application with a Platform First
- Vibration Isolation Terminology
- Custom Vibration Isolation Tables See All