Vistek's Vibration Isolation Platforms have the lowest profile of all tabletop platforms (approx. 1.75 inches ).Now Vistek is offering an Ultra Low Profile option that reduces the height of the platform work surface to 0.75 inches above the tabletop. We have discovered that in certain instances, a 1.75-inch increase in microscope elevation is enough to upset the ergonomics of the viewing position and affect how the operator uses the adjustment knobs. This option is available on all platform models upon request for a small price premium.
Top 10 article
- Vibration Isolation Platforms in High Demand for Microscopy Imaging Systems
- Vibrations Control Improves Microscope Functionality
- What's Athlon got to do with it?
- Vibration Isolation Monitoring
- Height Adjustable Tables
- Low - Profile Platforms
- Test Table Application with a Platform First
- Vibration Isolation Terminology
- Custom Vibration Isolation Tables See All